Oriflame Eco Beauty

I don't normally put out any Beauty posts as there are a lot of the Beauty expert Bloggers out there, but I couldn't resist sharing my new Moisturiser with you.


Last Wednesday I was lucky enough to be able to attend the Fashion Monitor Social Media Summit, which was buzzing with some amazing Speakers. Upon arrival we were given a goodie bag which contained a Day Cream and an Eye Cream from a brand that I was unfamiliar with. I have been a Ren user for many years now and, never really felt the need to experiment with other brands. Though I am told it is good every now and again to change your skincare, sadly I guess I'm too much of a creature of habit.

I was intrigued when I read the blurb, it's a Swedish company that only sells via it's website or a Consultant. So works on the same principal as the Pampered Chef that I've been involved with over the last couple of years on and off. Oriflame has been around for 40 years delivering Natural beauty products world wide through direct selling.

I must say I've been very impressed with the day cream, it's thick and creamy but non greasy which is great for my combination skin. Yet the skin absorbs the cream so well and it smells gorgeously fruity and fresh too. I no longer have those little dry patches that accompany cold weather and central heating and, my skin feels oh so smooth.

Amazingly it's also only £12.95. Despite the price and my lack of previous knowledge about this company, I've been really pleasantly surprised. Go check them out:









Comments