Blogging Your Way Meet Up

Yesterday I escaped for an afternoon of cake, chat, crafting and photography. As I drove away from home my heart went a flutter. A whole afternoon to myself in the company of some really interesting women, how lucky was I? Very!

For the first time since University I've signed up to a month long course, an e course with homework. Gasp. Yes with homework . Haven't had to do that for about 20 years. Oof. Run by the award winning Holly Becker of Decor8, this is only the beginning of my second week and already I'm planning how to progress my own blog and photography.


As part of the course there are a number of meet ups being held the world over. The UK one was held yesterday and hosted by one of my favourite bloggers Emily Quinton of The Startup Wife with whom I did a photography workshop in September.


We spent a good couple of hours getting to know each other, eating cake followed by a leisurely stroll down to the manically busy Renegade Craft Fair. We even found a little time amongst the chatting to do a little crafting. We made our own little notebooks which we swapped so everyone would leave having made at least one friend! A great idea!

Our official photographer who did such a great job, see below!
It was lovely to finally meet some bloggers that I admire including Davina Drummond from The Making Home, plus it was great to catch up with a couple of the girls from the September workshop.

Looking forward to the next one ladies!








Comments