Foodie Gifts and Merry Christmas!

For the last few years I have made Nigella Lawson's Christmas Chutney as a little extra gift for close friends and family. Her Christmas book has become my bible throughout December, it comes off the top bookshelf in late November and remains at arm's reach until beginning of January.



This year I had Matilda's teacher's and classroom assistants to think about, guessing that they receive mountains of the usual toiletries and chocolates I thought homemade would be best. So the big le creuset pot came out and I spent Wednesday afternoon filling the house with the aroma of spices and vinegar.

I also happened upon a recipe for Chocolate Avalanche from the fabulous Rosie who is The Londoner. She rights a wonderful food and lifestyle blog full of great recipes and beautiful photos of her adventures, I'm an avid reader and recommend you become one too!



Both these recipes are super easy to make and really don't take long. I bought the little toadstools for £2 in the highly addictive shop Tiger and the ribbon I bought at the Renegade Craft Fair

A fabulous book recommended by one of my favourite bloggers Lobster and Swan that is filled with beautiful foodie gift ideas is trEATs, I've just received my copy but I know I'll be using this a lot in years to come.

I'll be taking a little break over Christmas, but will be back with more adventures in early January. In the meantime have yourselves a wonderful Christmas and a big thank you for your continued support! xx


Comments