Out with the old and in with the new. Happy New Year!

2013 turned out to be a rather testing year, can't say I'm sad to let it go and welcome in a fresh new year! Despite seeing an immeasurable amount of illness and loss, I have also been honoured to make some amazing new friends and learn so much. Working out my passions, planning excitedly for 2014 is how I've spent Christmas in Portugal, as well as enjoying our little girl play and be part of her Portuguese family.

We had a wonderful time just being out there over Christmas and tonight the husband and I are enjoying a glass of bubbly whilst desperately trying to keep awake until the clock strikes twelve. So with that, I bid farewell to 2014. I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank you for all your brilliant support over the last year and I look forward to sharing more adventures with you in the coming year!

Happy New Year to all!! May 2014 bring you health, happiness and love.

(Image from Shout)

Comments