My visit to Top Drawer, Home and Craft at Earls Court

Lucky old me was given a ticket to Top Drawer this week, the trade fair that showcases the creme de la creme of the craft, interiors, well being and stationery industry. A huge event with over UK and international 800 exhibitors, there was no doubt as soon as I walked in I should have allowed more than the 3 hours I'd allocated to this visit. Bursting with beautiful products soon to be in a shop or online store near you, here are a few of my favourites.

Bee Jewellery sells beautiful Vintage style jewellery, I'll be putting in my order very soon.


Cute tea time accessories at ECP 

Fell head over heels in love with these Lampshades from Sass and Belle
Want to buy this fun, bright tableware for Matilda from the super friendly guys at Colourful Dove Just need to wait until I can be sure she won't drop the bone china! 


The hidden techie in me dreams of these Japanese blue tooth speakers from Aarevalo 
Had a bit of a thing about lampshades that day because I also loved these from Lush Designs based in Greenwich & just opened in East Dulwich



Comments