Diamonds, pearls and flowers are always welcome gifts but a thoughtful present requiring some planning turns a thousand heads. So if you fancy avoiding the traditional route of chocolates and flowers here our top picks for Valentine's Day 2014:
1. An 10 hour Voucher from us of course! Buy time for your fraught loved one, let us diminish that to do list. You'll be surprised at how relieved they'll be to see our voucher beautifully wrapped in a luxurious envelope.
2. How about a one day cookery/baking course at the fabulous Leiths? These courses are a wonderful way to enhance their already magnificent culnirary skills!
3. If your loved one is into up cycling why not treat them to an Annie Sloan painting workshop at one of our favourite antique shops in the pretty Little Marlow, Home Barn Shop. You can follow this with lunch afterwards at the Michelin starred Hand and Flowers in Marlow.
4. See a true legend Liza Minnelli perform at the Royal Albert Hall on the 2nd July 2014. There are a few tickets still available.
Image from wikipedia
5. Learn to paint and draw from life at the City Lit all abilities catered for with a range of evening, afternoon and weekend courses.
6. Being Yoga bunnies we reckon one of the fabulous workshops at the Iyengar Institute in Maida Vale would be fab present.
Image from yogacurious.com
7. How about making your family bigger by welcoming in a new cat or dog? Battersea Dogs and Cats home are always looking for new families. After feeding our client's cat over the weekend I think I'm beginning to obsess about having one of my own.
8. Finally, you cannot go wrong with a weekend away. How about an Equestrian Escape? Spend time in a beautiful part of the country or abroad riding all your troubles away.