My pick of the Oscar dresses...

Oscar Night is the biggest event of the year for Hollywood when the stars pull out all the stops for the world's cameras. Traditionally gowns and jewellery are lent in order to gain exposure for a brand, sales will rocket if you manage to get an Oscar nominated actress to wear your gown or jewels. Each year I wake up and spend time drooling over the wonderful creations worn by our favourite actresses, wishing I had a figure and budget that would allow me to have one of these haute couture dresses in my wardrobe. I can dream can't I?

This year there were many beautiful dresses but here are my favourites:


Cate Blanchet in Armani Prive embodies old Hollywood glamour in this stunning creation.


How stunning does Lupita look in this Prada gown? Loved the swoosh of this dress.


Loved the simple metallic elegance of Miranda Kerr's frock.



Anne Hathaway gets it right in Gucci!


Timeless elegance from Chanel for Jessica Biel


One of my crushes in Jenny Packham & Chopard, Julie Delpy.

Which was your favourite?

All above photos are from vogue.co.uk






Comments