Bye Bye May...

Can't believe how fast this year is going, we're now into the third day of June already. May was a lovely month for us spent making the most of light evenings with friends celebrating the start of the BBQ season, we've seen lots of sunshine (and rain but we won't dwell on that), enjoyed the start of the Cherry and Asparagus season and had our first Pimms of the Summer. At the beginning of the month I got creative at the beautiful flower workshop with Adventures in Flowers.

We took a trip to Norfolk over the last bank holiday, we baked, went to the cinema, ate lots of delicious food, took a boat trip and had bubblegum ice cream. There were birthday celebrations, picnics, playdates, walks in the country, frollicks on the beach, cake sales and a whole lot of roomtobreathe work with a number of fascinating new clients joining our stable!

One of my most fulfilling days in May was the one I spent working with some wonderful actors, I do miss my previous life especially all the brilliant actors I was privileged to represent. So to have the opportunity to be in their company via the exciting Actors Guild made me truly happy.

Here's to an action packed June filled with good times and sunshine creating memories for our little girl.






Comments