Poppy's Place on This Is Your Kingdom


You may remember back in March I wrote a post celebrating the arrival of the best cafe in Fulham, Poppy's Place. Since moving to Cambridge I must say I've had a lot of pangs for a Poppy's Place lunch! A shortened version of my original post has now gone live on This Is Your Kingdom, you'll see my contributor's badge on the right handside of this blog so do click on it and discover the wealth of wonderful things to discover up and down the country. Do go have a read but more importantly get yourselves down to the Munster Road in Fulham, and try their delicious food out for yourselves!



I was especially excited as my article made the This Is Your Kingdom Autumn newsletter and the front cover of the website! I've been whooping for joy since this morning so just had to share the love with all of you!

Hope you enjoy the read!


Comments