My Christmas candle wishlist

As the nights draw in and the cold wind howls around outside, I like nothing more than getting cosy under my wool blanket with lit candles filling the house with delicious scent.

Each year I buy a new Christmas candle that I light religiously each afternoon. It has become a yearly ritual so over the weekend I took a little indulgent look around. Here is my wishlist for this year! Now which one shall I choose? Decisions...decisions...


  • White Christmas by The White Company comes in at the top of my list with a modern take on the traditional Christmas scents. A combination of Sweet Almond Blossom, Neroli, Frankinsense and honeysuckle will be sure to create a beautifully welcome home during the festive season




  • Having been a fan of Jo Malone since she first opened her first Sloane Street shop, I couldn't resist including her luxurious Pine and Eucalyptus candle which smells truly divine. I find her candles have a long burning life and are particularly strong which I love. 





  • Neom always get it right in my book and this Christmas Candle is no exception, a deliciously heady combination of Mandarin, cinnamon and tonka bean I love this!
Buy Neom Christmas Wish Organic Scented Candle Online at johnlewis.com

For the more budget conscious amongst us these little homemade organic candles by Ellie Ellie available on Notonthehighstreet promise a warm Christmas atmosphere.

Christmas Scent Christmas Tree Candle


All photos from the respective websites.

Comments