Children say the funniest things

During a morning browse through Facebook I noticed a friend had posted a questionnaire designed for the little ones. The imagination of a child that knows no bounds can often rival if not beat that of an adult. I know from my own daughter the stories she recounts would make a contender for bestseller. Her imaginary play astounds the pair of us at times, marshmallow sofas anyone?

I was intrigued as to how she would answer or how she thought I'd want her to answer and so today over lunch I posed the questions and here's what she said:

1) What is something that Mum always says to you? I'm going to huggle your teddy but I don't want you to.
2) What makes you happy? Teddy
3) How does Mum make you laugh? Because you say funny things
4) What makes your Mum sad? When I hurt your feelings
5) What was Mum like as a child? You liked Glen...
6) How old is Mum? 43
7) How tall is Mum? This tall 
8) What is Mum's favourite thing to do? Huggle Teddy
9) What does Mum do when you're not around? Work
10) What is your Mum really good at? Work
11) What is Mum not really good at? Finding higher things than me
12) What does your Mum do for a job? Work 
13) What is your Mum's favourite food? Doodles (ie: Thai)
14) What makes you proud of your Mum? When I win
15) What do you and your Mum do together? Huggle each other and take photos of each other
16) How are you and your Mum the same? We've got brown hair together
17) How are you and your Mum different? We don't wear the same clothes
18) How do you know your Mum loves you? Because you're my Mummy and you huggle me
19) What does Mum like most about Dad? That he cares about you a lot
20) Where's Mum's favourite place to go? Round the corner where the Marmalade is (interestingly I don't and never have liked marmalade)

21) How old was Mum when you were born? 39 or 31 (I prefer 31 but she was one year out with 39)

What do you think your child might answer?





Comments